The 845-2 is in the list of Acceptable gages from both FCCC & HR-USC and CA-NV AWWA
Functions and Applications:
Model 845-2 (2) valve kit provides the capability for testing all brands of reduced pressure principle, pressure vacuum breaker and double check valve backflow prevention assemblies.
∆P RANGE: 0-15 PSID / 0-100 KPA
- Gauge Type Diaphragm Differential Pressure
- Dial Size & Range (4 1/2") 0-15 PSID / 0-100 KPA
- Differential Pressure Accuracy ± .2 P.S.I.D. (Descending)
- Working Pressure: 200 PSIG
- Body Material: Glass Reinforced Engineering Thermoplastic.
- Wetted Internals: EP Elastomers, Brass and 316 S.S. Metal Parts
- Line Pressure Gauge: 1 1/2" 0-200 PSIG
- Hoses & End Fittings: Buna-N jacket and liner. Schrader 1/4" brass coupler -
- Hose Length: Three (3) each / 5' long (color-coded).
- Adaptor Fittings: (3) sets of brass fittings provided for hookup to all standard size test cocks
- Gauge Weight: 2.9lbs / 1.3kg
- Case: Durable Molded Plastic
- Size: 18 1/2" L x 9"W x 9 3/4" H
- Temperature Limitations: Maximum 150°F/65°C
FREEZING TEMPERATURES MUST BE AVOIDED
It is capable of performing all known test procedures including those recommended by ASSE, AWWA, CSA, FCCC and HR-USC and NEWWA.
845-2® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office