The 830 is in the list of Acceptable gages from both FCCC & HR-USC and CA-NV AWWA
Functions and Applications:
Model 830 (5) valve kit provides the capability for testing all brands of reduced pressure principle, pressure vacuum breaker and double check valve backflow prevention assemblies.
∆P RANGE: 0-15 PSID / 0-100 KPA
- Gauge Type Diaphragm Differential Pressure
- Dial Size & Range (4-1/2") 0-15 PSID / 0-100 KPA
- Differential Pressure Accuracy ± .2 P.S.I.D. (Descending)
- Working Pressure: 200 PSIG
- Body Material: Glass Reinforced Engineering Thermoplastic.
- Wetted Internals: EP Elastomers, Brass and 316 S.S. Metal Parts
- Line Pressure Gauge: 1-1/2" 0-200 PSIG
- Tubing & Fittings: Brass & Nylon
- Hoses & End Fittings: Buna-N jacket and liner. Schrader 1/4" brass coupler -
- Hose Length: Three (3) each / 5' long (color-coded).
- Bleed Tube, One each / 4' long clear bleed tube.
- Adaptor Fittings: (3) sets of brass fittings provided for hookup to all standard size test cocks.
- Weight, case & gauge combined: 14lbs/6.4 kilos
- Case: Polyethylene
- Size: 16"H x 14"W x 8-3/4"D
- Temperature Limitations: Maximum 150°F/65°C.
FREEZING TEMPERATURES MUST BE AVOIDED
It is capable of performing all known test procedures including those recommended by ASSE, AWWA, CSA, FCCC and HR-USC and NEWWA.